Welcome to Apopka Calvary Church of the Nazarene on the Web!We hope you find our site useful and helpful. If you are searching for a church home, we would like you to know there is a special place at Apopka Calvary Nazarene just for you.
What is the Church of the Nazarene?
The Church of the Nazarene is a Protestant Christian church in the Wesleyan tradition, tracing its roots to an anniversary date of 1908. It was founded to spread the message of Christlike living across the land. Today, the Church of the Nazarene is located in 151 world areas. The Church of the Nazarene is a Great Commission church. We believe that God offers everyone forgiveness, peace, joy, purpose, love, meaning in life, and the promise of heaven when life is over by entering and experiencing a relationship with God through Jesus Christ. We are called to take this message to people everywhere.
Apopka Calvary Church of the Nazarene was established in 1974.
Agreed Statement of BeliefClick Here For details and Scripture References
- We believe in one God-the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
- We believe that the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.