Sunday Small Groups
“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.”
Sunday Small Groups meet every Sunday from 9:30-10:30 am. Sunday Small Groups build relationships necessary for personal and spiritual growth. We have groups from Nursery thru Senior Adults and everything in between. Some groups study Bible curriculum, some do video teaching series, others are more discussion oriented. There’s sure to be a Sunday Small Group that fits your age and style so you can get to know “that couple that sits on the other side of the sanctuary,” or “that guy who drives the fast car,” or “the woman with the great fashion sense.”
- Nursery – Birth thru 2 years old. (Nursery services are available during all of our regularly scheduled services).
- 2 and 3 year olds with Gladys
- 4 and 5 year olds with Nicki
- 1st and 2nd graders with Gail
- 3rd and 4th graders with Filipe
- 5th and 6th graders with Nicco
- 7th and 8th graders with Pastor Dussty
- 9th thru 12th graders with Krista
- Young Adults with Chris
- Foundations with Daron and Zoe
- Agape with Lisa
- Disciples with Jim
In addition to Sunday Small Groups we have Acts 2:42 Small Groups meeting in homes on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:00. Children and Youth meet at ACN each Wednesday at 6:30 pm for their worship services and there are a couple adult classes on campus too. Call 407-889-2148 or just drop in – you are always welcome!
We hope you will visit one of our Sunday Small Groups this week. For more information about Acts 2:42 Small Groups please visit this page.